Monday

I'm Back!!!!!

Yikes! I've been away for a while due to a very recent cross-crountry move to Switzerland.
This little lass is in Ireland no more. So far, Switzerland is fantastic - I think I am in love ;)


Photo by my partner, WMBPhotography

As I settle into my new home,  I am getting creative every day and am ready to roll with some new creations, which you will hopefully love!

I posted the first one of many bookmarks on my Etsy Shop last night.

Go on and take a peek...

Unique Owl Bookmark made by JFillustrations
Get it HERE !

I already posted a new bookmark listing this morning and will be posting the next this afternoon and throughout the week. Keep an eye out for them! :)

Thanks for stopping by - comments always welcomed.

1 comment:

FireHorse3 said...

Good luck in your new country - hope you are settling in well.