Friday

A Wild, Wild, Wild Time!

WT Logo by J.Feliz of JF Illustrations

I just wanted to share one of my favorite radio stations with you, Wild Time Radio!

The radio show is hosted and produced by artist and animal activist, Thomas Janak.  The show is on every week via 106.8fm (Tamworth) and globally via www.tcrfm.co.uk.

Wild Time advocates on behalf of animals and conservation world-wide. The show has been running globally since February 2008.

It was a great pleasure to be featured on the show regarding my M.Sc. research in the field of ecology last Spring. I have been tuning in each week as the show has great guestspeakers and discussions, which I am sure you will enjoy. Last Monday included an inspiring interview with Matt Ellerbeck from "Save the Pirahnas."


Get Linked to Wild Time...

Website -  Wild Time Online

Face Book - Fans of Wild Time

Find out schedules of the latest shows on their website. 

Enjoy!

No comments: